Global Citizenship Learning Program
The fellowship is designed for university students who are committed to serving their communities.
Melton Foundation launched a fellowship program called the ‘Global Citizenship Learning Program’. This fellowship is aimed at advancing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. The fellowship is designed for university students who are committed to serving their communities.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of the things the Global Citizenship Learning Program will offer you.
- Chance to learn across boundaries of place and identity. Get experience to know different cultures.
- Expand knowledge about SDGs and relevant global issues.
- Develop skills through hands-on workshops, training, and mentoring projects.
- Ideate and create impact projects with fellows and partners in the community
- Join a network of fellows across sectors and world regions.
- Aid you with soft skills like intercultural communications, teamwork, design thinking, project management, storytelling, ethical leadership, and systems thinking.
- Chance to be part of a learning hub that equips to take action on global issues.
Check for the eligibility criteria to see if you can apply for this fellowship
- University students between the ages of 18 to 25.
- Living with any of Partner Universities – Bangalore, India, Greater Accra, Ghana, New Orleans, United States, Jena, Germany, Temuco, Chile, Hangzhou, China
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate school program.
- Sufficient English language skills to be part of discussion spaces
- Track record of civic engagement
What to expect from the fellowship?
- Attend annual global events of the Melton Foundation.
- Engage in online learning activities (approx. 5 hrs/month).
- Work in global project teams (depending on the project, average estimate: 5 hrs/month).
- Participate in community projects (depending on your local community engagement, average estimate: 5 hrs/month).
- Duration – 1.5 years
- Application process – 1st round (Written Application), 2nd round (Invitation of suitable candidates in Assessment Centers), 3rd round (Video Interview), Last round (Final Section).
- Deadline – February 10, 2023