Social Startup Fellowship Programme
The program is focused on promoting social entrepreneurship across various themes and sectors.
School for Social Entrepreneurs India in collaboration with PwC has launched a fellowship titled ‘Social Startup Fellowship Programme. The social startup program is focused on promoting social entrepreneurship across various themes and sectors. They include skill development, livelihood, agriculture, education, healthcare, and arts, among others. This program caters to social entrepreneurs from North East Region and West Bengal.
What’s in it for you?
- You will get access to the expert sessions to successfully embark on your entrepreneurial journey
- You will receive mentoring to help improve the quality of your social impact projects
- The fellowship will provide you with market networking opportunities to grow your support network
- The program will let you build the capacities of your projects through business modeling
- You will get a chance to experience this through action learning
Following are the eligibility criteria for the program
- Applicants should be from North East Region or West Bengal
- Should have ideas/ projects that address social problems in the region
- Minimum age should be 18 years
- Functional knowledge of English and Hindi
- Willing to travel to Guwahati, Assam to participate in the program
- Deadline – 30 November, 2022
- Selection Interview – December, 2022
- Commencement of the Program – January 2023