Global Good Fund Fellowship
Source – Global Good Fund Fellowship
The Global Good Fund Fellowship are inviting applications for their 2024 leadership program. The fellowship is for innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders of for-profit and non-profit social impact organizations.
This program is for emerging leaders and entrepreneurs with diverse ethnic, religious, economic, geographic, and gender experiences. Ideal entrepreneurs are dedicated to their own self-discovery and development and must hold a full-time leadership position at their social enterprise which has been operational for ideally two to five years.
What’s in it for you?
1) 360 Leadership Assessment
Fellows take GGF’s proprietary leadership assessment and gain a panoramic view of their leadership skills.
2) Summit (In person)
+ Fellows participate in an Annual Global Good Fund Summit each sprint. A 4-day curated leadership development experience that combines training, networking and bonding among Fellows, alumni and valued members of the GGF ecosystem.
3) Executive Coaching (virtual)
+ Fellows use the results of the 360 assessment as a starting point to work with their executive coach and create a personalized Leadership Development Plan.
4) Business Mentorship (virtual)
+ Fellows are matched with a C-suite business executive who serves as a mentor and receive intensive 1:1 support to help them successfully grow their business.
5) Targeted Funds
+ Fellows receive a $10,000 grant to explicitly be used on their Leadership Development.
6) Peer and subject Matter Expert Network
+ Over the course of 12 months, Fellows are part of a global cohort of leaders positively impacting the world.
- The enterprise the candidate leads has been in operation for a minimum of two years
- The enterprise employs a minimum of two full-time, paid employees
- The enterprise the candidate is leading is mission-driven, meaning that the sole objective is not to make a profit but also to have a positive impact on society.
- Co-Founder/ Founder & C-Suite
- The enterprise the candidate is leading can be a for-profit, non-profit or hybrid
Application Process Timeline – May 2023 to November 2023
Deadline – 30 June, 2023