Data Science Fellowship for Non-Profits
They believe that data science skills can be used for making a social impact.
Data Science Dojo has an opportunity for non-profit organizations to train their employees of the non-profit organizations for data skills. They believe that data science skills can be used for making a social impact.
Following are the thematic areas that the organizations that train the individual in data skills
- Health – Research and Treatment for physical and mental wellbeing
- Environment – Conservation of natural resources and habitats
- Humanity – Promoting social justice, education, public welfare, and more
- An employee of a non-profit organization
- Your work serving for social good
- Postdoctoral researchers
However, preference is given to applicants working for non-profits that have clear goals to use data science to give back to their communities.
What you will get from the fellowship?
- 16-week Bootcamp with fully covered tuition
- Access to the learning portal
- Books and other course materials
- Deadline – Rolling deadline
- Fully Funded Program (Paid Program Available)