Maharashtra Young Professional Fellowship
This fellowship will give you first-hand experience working in Government Departments.
Department of Skill, Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation of the Government of Maharashtra is inviting applications from Young Professionals interested in the development sector. This fellowship will allow you to work with Government departments and directly contribute to making an impact.
Roles and Responsibilities
Following are the roles and responsibilities that will be expected from you.
- Assist them in making policies and programs
- Identify the bottlenecks in the policy implementation process.
- Help find solutions to ensure the policy reaches the last mile.
- Ideating new and innovative techniques in the policy-making process.
- Building collaboration that can act as a catalyst in policy implementation.
- Providing various kinds of support like IT, social media marketing, project management, and data analytics to the departments.
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong qualitative analytical skills.
- Develop trust and relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Marathi preferred.
The department is inviting applications from various fields like Public Policy, Economics, Management, Sales, HR, Media – Journalism, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, and Data management. They are also looking for professionals who have an experience in entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and incubators among others. If you are applying to work in the media and communication domain, then you should be having content management and design-making skills.
The duration of the fellowship is 2 years. Candidates should be below 35 years of age. You will be required to submit two recommendation letters, a statement of purpose along with the application form. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview and if selected will be deployed in various offices in Mumbai.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2022.