Policy Leader Fellowship
The fellowship is a residential program from various policy fields.
European University Institute has launched a Policy Leader Fellowship. This will be a residential program from policy fields like politics, civil service, media, and non-governmental organizations among others.
What’s in it for you?
- Chance for fellows to get an insider view of the EU policy-making process.
- Direct access to European University Institute and School of Transnational Governance faculty.
- Opportunity to develop policy recommendations and practical solutions for pressing issues of transnational relevance.
- Will receive professional skills training to enhance fellowship project
- Candidates should be mid-career professionals with a solid professional experience of 10 years in a given policy area. Strictly academic profile candidates are not considered.
- Education Qualification – Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required
- Candidate’s field of work should broadly align with the fellowship focus area. Some of the focus areas are Peace and Security, Sustainability, Gender Governance, Global Health Transnational Politics, and Democracy among others.
- Ability to autonomously accomplish the activities presented under the fellowship work plan.
- Open-minded and curious individuals willing to engage in peer discussions on topics that may go beyond their area of expertise.
- Short Biography
- Two Reference Letters
- Highest Education Certificate
- Letter of Motivation – Outlining reason for application, objective to be pursued during the program, highlighting interest in specific transnational policy issues and future professional aspirations.
- Work Plan – This should include the project idea you wish to conduct during your fellowship tenure. The section should have a short summary, main objectives, milestones, envisaged outputs
- Work samples
- Intake – 30
- Duration – 5 or 10 months. 5-month duration – September 2023 – January 2024 or February 2024 – June 2024. 10-month duration – September 2023 – June 2024
- Residence – Florence, Italy
- Grant – Euro 2,5000 per month
- Family Allowance – Euro 300 per month (For Partner), Euro 200 per month (For Child)
- Deadline – 25 January, 2023