CRISP Fellowship Programme
This fellowship provides an opportunity to drive impactful projects and work closely with public administration.
Centre for Research in Schemes and Policies has launched a fellowship programme that gives opportunities to professionals who want to work in the impact space. This fellowship provides an opportunity to drive impactful projects and work closely with public administration. The fellows will be driving the government flagship programs across thematic areas in the social sector.
Following is the structure of the fellowship that will give you an idea about the journey of the fellows.
- The fellowship will be a full-time paid program for two years
- In the first phase, fellows will be deployed in four states – Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Meghalaya, and Rajasthan. The states may vary according to the requirements of the program.
- Fellows will be responsible for the successful implementation of the MoU between State and Central Governments.
- Fellows will be required to travel to their geographical impact areas to interact with communities, brainstorm solutions for hurdles in policy implementation, and collaborate with local NGOs to understand the local context of the area.
What you will get from this program?
- Opportunity to work with state and central government and understand the inner working of public administration.
- Learn to successfully implement social welfare and economic development projects across thematic areas.
- Experience working with stakeholders from state and central government in the implementation of policies and schemes.
- Mentorship by Senior Civil Servants who have experience working at the highest level of decision-making in the government.
- Backhelor’s or higher degree in Public Policy, Economics, Development Studies, Business Management, Law, Human Resources, Accounting, etc.
- Candidates having experience in technology, data management and analysis, and systems design architecture.
- Upto 2 years of work experience
- Proficiency in English and a regional language – Telugu/ Kannada/ Hindi
- Application Deadline – 17th November, 2022
- Fellowship Joining Date – 2nd January, 2023
- Remuneration – Rs 75,000 (subject to taxes)