Yash Entrepreneurs Program
The program will act as an incubator and accelerator to support innovative market-based models to leapfrog outcomes in Family Planning (FP) and Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH).
An initiative by USAID Country and Global Leadership, Villgro is implementing a ‘Yash Entrepreneurs Program’ to support social entrepreneurs addressing critical challenges in the Sexual and Reproductive Health space. The program will act as an incubator and accelerator to support innovative market-based models to leapfrog outcomes in Family Planning (FP) and Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH).
Following are the Key Interventions that Yash Entrepreneurs Program will support.
- Sexual Health
Enterprises having innovation-based products or services that Improve accessibility to family planning methods including contraception, especially at the last mile
- Menstrual Health
Innovative technologies to safely dispose of used sanitary pads or mitigate their environmental/climate impact.
- Self-care and Decentralising SRH Services
Enable men and women to evaluate and manage their contraceptive choices, track ovulation and fertility/ pregnancy
- Sexual Reproductive Health and Climate Change
Create resilient health systems to tackle climate-induced SRH conditions
- Integrated Family Planning Services and Delivery Innovations
Platform that promotes awareness and enables management of mental wellness-related health conditions
- SRH and Disability
Integrating SRH services into existing operations serving persons with disabilities
What’s in it for you?
- Social enterprises will receive access to markets through capacity building, training, mentoring, and networking.
- Receive support to enable greater impact on ground with a focus on underrepresented groups, including women and girls in remote parts of the country
- Financial Assistance of upto 10 lakhs towards Technical Assistance
- Access to Villgro’s network for opportunities
- Social or technological enterprise working in the Sexual and Reproductive Health Space
- Legal entity defined as per Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India
- Should be in a mid or late-stage enterprise
- Your product or service must create a strong and measurable impact on the larger population
- Preference will be given to women entrepreneurs
- Diverse team with technical, commercial, and administrative profiles. Additional weightage for women-led teams or teams with a significant number of women.
- Deadline – 10 March, 2023
- Onboarding – 1 April, 2023