The Good Politician
The program is for young leaders who seek to enter into a political arena and develop leadership skills in them.
India School of Democracy is launching a 9-month experiential program to embark young leaders on a political journey. The program aims to build a cohort of future politicians, build their political skills and make them ready to lead political change across India.
Who should join the program?
The program is for young leaders who seek to enter into a political arena and develop leadership skills in them. The following are professionals who should join the program.
- Planning to contest elections at a village or city level in future
- Serving in the field as party workers, student politicians, ex/current elected leaders, political action groups, etc.
- Commitment to serving everyone
- Have Deep Local Political Knowledge
What’s in it for you?
- The program will build and nurture principled politicians to become servant leaders. The leadership journey will develop three leadership development areas – Seeing the Change, Being the Change, and Leading the Change.
- The program is a combination of residential learning and field time in your constituency. They will have online classes every week during your field visit time. The residential immersion will be in different parts of the country. You will get alumni support for 5-10 years post the program.
- The program will have practical on-ground live learning, a rigorous interdisciplinary curriculum, a focus on bringing change at the local level, and regional mentorship by political leaders across parties.
- Educational Qualification – Minimum 12th Pass
- Age Criteria – 25-40 years
- Language fluency – Hindi & English
- Seats – 30
- Fees – INR 2 lakhs (Scholarship Available)
- Program Duration – March 2023 to December 2023
- Deadline – November 27, 2022