Global Solvers Accelerator
The program aims to connect, empower and transform emergent agents of social change.
Melton Foundation has launched a program called ‘Global Solvers Accelerator’.The program aims to connect, empower and transform emergent agents of social change.
The program will engage participants through an eight-month project-based collaborative learning journey to refine social impact initiatives they are spearheading, build collective leadership competencies, and ignite transformative change that cut across barriers of place and identity, furthering the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
What’s in it for you?
Here is what you will get from Global Solvers Accelerator.
- You will be able to present and assess your social impact projects that might require further thinking, working, and refining.
- You will identify opportunities for the role in pivoting projects for systemic impact.
- Through workshops, you will be able to tap the potential in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- You will learn how to model and sustain impact and unleash change.
Here are the eligibility criteria to know if you are an ideal Global Solver.
- Aged between 20-35
- You should be an emerging community development practitioner
- You should be a curious, open-minded, forward-thinking, and committed team player.
- You should have a proven track record of social impact
- Familiar with Sustainable Development Goals
- Aspire to transform society and generate positive impact at the grassroots level.
Benefits of becoming a Global Solver
- Capacity Building
The program will help participants build their skills in collective leadership, transformative impact, and systemic design. Through leadership edge thematic contribution, peer exchange, subject matter advisory, and project assignment, participants will boost social impact and their global citizenship skills.
- Furthering Impact
You will further the impact of SDGs by spearheading and building collective leadership competencies.
- Melton Fellowship
Participants will be able to join the Melton Foundation’s lifelong supported community as Senior Melton fellow and gain access to a global community with 600 change catalysts across the globe.
- This is 8 month leadership program where you should contribute 4 hours per week
- Fees – 750 USD
- Deadline – 1 March, 2023