UnLtd India- Applications for Feb’22 Cohort are now open
UnLtd India is looking for the next cohort of social enterprises that are solving important social problems in innovative and impactful ways. They need to be in the early stages of Prototyping / Developing a Minimum Viable Product / Piloting the product or solution.
In this cohort, they are focussing on supporting innovative ideas in the areas of:
Education | Poverty Alleviation | Environment | Health & Wellbeing | Gender Equality | Protecting National Heritage | Training to promote rural sports | Disaster Management |
The Incubation Program serves as a canvas for early-stage social entrepreneurs (0-5 years) to grow as true artists of change through
- one-on-one coaching
- access to experts, mentors, investors and opportunities for peer learning
- right guidance, knowledge and advice
An Entrepreneur’s Journey during the program
- You are a Founder of a Social Enterprise, committed to growing your organisation for social change.
- You need to be an Indian Citizen above 18 years of age.
- You need to be the Founder/Co-Founder of a Social Enterprise, registered on or after 1st January 2017. The organization should be legally registered as any one of the following:
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Private Limited (Pvt Ltd)
- One Person Company (OPC)
- Sole Proprietorship
- Section 8 Company – revenue-generating and operating without 12A & 80G.
- You must be working full-time or if part-time, at least 3 days a week.
- The Social Enterprise you are applying for must be at an early stage of Prototyping / Developing a Minimum Viable Product / Piloting the product or solution.
- Your organisation should have a strong focus on measurable social impact.
To know more about the program and selection process click here
To Apply, click here