UNLEASH Plus 2023
The program is developed to give access to tools and resources that are venturing to solve global challenges.
UNLEASH is inviting applications for cohort of UNLEASH Plus 2023. It is a 6-month incubation program for early-stage social entrepreneurs that address Sustainable Development Goals. The program is developed to give access to tools and resources that are venturing to solve global challenges.
What’s in it for you?
Here is what you can expect from UNLEASH Plus 2023 program
- Online training – You will receive online training and virtual monthly check-ins with the entire cohort where teams will receive direct feedback from mentors, experts, and peers. This will be a 21-week interactive program where teams will learn lean startup principles, develop viable organizational models and measure impact.
- Capacity Building – The program will support teams to strengthen their solution design and be sustainable and scalable to achieve impact potential.
- In-person bootcamp – An eight-day boot camp will give you tailored support from world-class experts to refine strategies and pitch solutions to funders and potential partners.
- Program Modules – Lean Management (Focuses on setting goals and priorities), High Performing Team (Includes a leadership program, and focuses on team development, diversity, and inclusion), Impact Measurement (Improves the team’s ability to measure, analyze and communicate the initiative’s impact), Go to market and storytelling (Centers on developing knowledge of the target market), Financials (determining future growth potential), Designing for scale (Provides insights into pathways and models for scaling the solution), and Fundraising (developing successful fundraising strategies).
Who can join the program?
Here are the eligibility criteria for the program
- Young innovators around the world are solving to achieve the SDGs.
- Have 2 active team members below 35 years of age
- Have Minimum Viable Product of the project
- Address one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Deadline – March 31, 2023
- Program Timeline – June 2023 – December 2023