TED Fellows Program: Accepting Applications for next cohort
The TED Fellows program provides transformational support to a global community of over 500 remarkable individuals who are collaborating across disciplines to spark future-shaping change around the world.
The TED Fellows program is looking for incredible individuals from every discipline around the world to apply to join the next cohort of TED Fellows. Whether it’s discovering new galaxies, leading social revolutions or making waves in environmental conservation, with the support of TED, Fellows are dedicated to positively impacting the world with their innovative work.
What happens if you become a TED Fellow?
- You become part of a diverse, collaborative and global community of more than 500 emerging and established experts
- You receive professional development through virtual workshops and webinars
- You gain valuable feedback from TED’s expert coaches on how to hone, express and communicate your work and your ideas
- You will give a TED Talk (virtual or at a live event, depending on the state of the global pandemic)
- You’ll receive career coaching and mentorship from our team of professional coaches
- You’ll get public relations guidance and media training
- You will have the opportunity to participate in and contribute to a thriving and connected global community
- An invitation to attend the special TED2022 conference in Vancouver, Canada (Depending on the pandemic situation the TED Fellowship may become entirely virtual, depending on expert advice and local health safety protocols)
What are the requirements?
- An idea worth spreading!
- A completed online application consisting of general biographical information, short paragraphs on your work and three references. (It’s fun, and it’ll make you think…)
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply
- You must be fluent in English
- You must be excited to participate in a collaborative, interdisciplinary global community
- You must be available April 7-15, 2022
Apply online until June 30, 2021 at 11:59pm UTC and also visit the website for more information on the program.