Social Innovation Management (SIM)
Amani Institute’s Social Innovation Management Program runs in a 5-month fully digital version and in a 6-month hybrid version (3 months online and 3 months of immersion in Kenya, India, or Brazil).
The next hybrid program is scheduled to happen in Nairobi and to start in June 2022, and the digital one in January 2022. These programs are designed to give you the tools, experiences, insights, and networks to change the world!
The digital edition of the Certificate in Social Innovation Management is highly interactive and will allow you to:
- Learn from experts (gain expertise): Through hands-on courses led by leading global practitioners, you will develop expertise in 10+ skills desired by employers. Global guest speakers and reading materials will allow you to deepen your knowledge further.
- Learn by doing (gain experience): Whether in your own job, an apprenticeship or Amani-sourced consulting project, you will immediately apply your new skills on the job throughout the process. You will also have the opportunity to develop a social innovation project of your own.
- Learn about yourself (gain insights): Examine your leadership path and align passions and purpose through a specialized “Inner Journey” curriculum, peer coaching and reflection.
The Post-Graduate Certificate in Social Innovation Management contains about 130-140 hours of content geared towards improving your skills to be a social innovator.
- Next Program Dates: January 31, 2022 to June 21, 2022
- Scholarship Deadline: 13 December, 2021
- Final Applications Deadline: 10 January, 2022
For more information and to apply, click here