IMF 2023 Youth Fellowship Program
Source – International Monetary Fund
International Monetary Fund has launched its IMF 2023 Youth Fellowship Program which provides an opportunity for young leaders across the world for building IMF at the forefront of the response to global economic challenges. The fellowship is looking for youth fellows who want to contribute to the IMF’s efforts to build more resilient and inclusive growth for all
What’s in it for you?
- As part of the program, the selected youth fellows will attend in-person workshops led by IMF management, senior IMF staff, and external experts. They will also have access to Annual Meetings seminars and events in Marrakech.
- Opportunities to meet scholars, activists, leaders, and experts while creating lasting connections with other youth fellows from around the world.
- Become part of the IMF Youth Network to connect with previous IMF Youth Fellows and stay informed of future opportunities, events, and publications.
- In the age group of 20-35 years old
- Have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization
- Entrepreneurship and/or participating in a start-up
- Content creation/influencer and/or contributing to independent platforms
- Have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics, and development issues, particularly on inclusive economic growth, the digital economy, or climate change
- Have graduated from or currently be a student in the field of international relations and development, communications, economics, or related fields
- Be a citizen of an IMF member country
Deadline – 30 June, 2023