IIM KOZHIKODE POST-GRADUATE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN PUBLIC POLICY MANAGEMENT
Through robust academic initiatives, IIM Kozhikode aims to address the many complex challenges of policy innovation, including governance for public service delivery, improved relationships between government and industry, research vacuums, need for policy teaching and consultancy, and dynamic social reforms.
IIM Kozhikode’s Executive Post Graduate Certificate in Public Policy Management (EPGCPPM) is a dynamic programme aimed at providing learners with conceptual, technical, and analytical skills in public policymaking, and enable them to conceptualize and implement relevant solutions to India’s policy and governance challenges. The programme offers a unique integration of management concepts, tools, and techniques focusing on public policy formulation, analysis, and implementation.
- The pedagogy followed for the programme will be a judicious blend of lectures, real-life case studies, quizzes, assignments, etc.
- The teaching approach will be highly interactive taking advantage of the technological benefits.
- Quality interactions with experienced executives and peer group learning experience.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Officers of All India Services, State/Central Services, and faculty members of State Administrative Training Institutes.
- Professionals from the development/policy sector.
- Professionals from foundations, think tanks, and consulting firms.
- Professionals, policy analysts, advisors, managers, strategists, and planners working for state/central government, corporations, NGOs, etc.
- Media professionals with an interest in public affairs.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- 3 years of managerial/entrepreneurial/professional experience after graduation as on the deadline of submitting the application online
Participants will be selected based on profile evaluation and personal interview
To Apply now and for more information, click here