Social Innovation Management Digital Edition
|Program Dates||Locations||Scholarship Deadline||Final Deadline|
|July 26th, 2021 – December 21st, 2021||Global – Online||June 14th, 2021||July 5th, 2021|
The Online Certificate in Social Innovation Management is a 5-month intensive program by Amani Institute where you will be learning by doing, train with master practitioners, gain skills and build networks, all for the career YOU truly want.
Through this innovative program, you will gain both systemic and granular understanding of the social impact sector, as well as build cutting-edge 21st-century skills with the help of global practitioners who are masters in the fields of Leadership, Entrepreneurship & Management, Communication, and Innovation.
- Weekly classes
- 2 120-minute live interactive webinars per week, at fixed times and dates that will be announced well in advance at a time most suitable for everyone to participate from all over the world (most likely at 3 pm UTC on Tuesday and Thursday)
- 1 120-minute session per week, in smaller groups based on timezones of participants, to build a deeper connection with the instructors and to get feedback on your work.
- 8 hours of independent work per week
- Personalized coaching sessions across the 5 months of the program
- A wide range of networking opportunities to introduce you to the global community of impact professionals, with guest speakers, online gatherings, one-to-one connections.
- ‘Global dialogue’ video calls with Fellows from other countries and webinars with Amani alumni to learn from peers and strengthen your connection to our community of 572+ Fellows from 67 countries
- With our emphasis on real-world application, you will also have the opportunity to apply on the job what you learn in the online sessions, and make sense of the social impact sector.
The courses provides practical tools and methods to help you master the topics – in total, you will learn more than 70 new tools/frameworks that you can apply immediately in your work.
- A university degree (undergraduate/Bachelor’s) OR
- At least two years of practical experience (either working or volunteering) in the social sector
- Alignment with our core values: Vision, Courage, Empathy, Changemaking and a Global Mindset