Resiliency Grant Program
The Internet Society Foundation’s Resiliency Program supports projects that increase network resiliency in communities prone to natural disasters so that these communities will be better able to prepare for and withstand the effects of natural disasters on Internet connectivity.
- Ensure readiness of local communities to maintain or repair Internet connectivity
- Re-establish Internet connectivity for communities affected by natural disasters
Applications will be accepted on an invitation-only basis in order to establish long-term, meaningful partnerships with potential grantees.
Organizations will be asked in the online application form to clearly demonstrate their ability to:
- Deploy functional and sustainable network equipment in local communities around the world
- Train local communities on proper use, maintenance, and repair of equipment
- Organizations may have the option to partner with local Internet Society Chapters to deliver their resiliency project
Three grants in the amount of $500,000 per organization will be awarded in 2021. Grants will support projects lasting 2 years.
Application Deadline: The application window will close on August 27th, 2021.
To Apply, click here