HCL Foundation Grant : The Fifth Estate
Currently focused on rural development, the HCL Grant is awarded in three thematic categories, namely Environment, Health and Education. Each year, work of up to 30 shortlisted NGOs, 10 per category, has been photo-documented and published in The Fifth Estate – The HCL Grant Compendium – Volume I, II, III, IV & V. This is possibly the first-ever, sector-wide, comprehensive compendium of highly credible NGOs, highlighting their proposals submitted for HCL Grant, striving towards the empowerment of rural India.
- HCL Grant awards the winning NGOs in each of the categories of Environment, Health and Education, a grant of ₹ 5 Crore (~US$0.71 Million) for a 3-5 years project.
- 2 other finalists in each category receive a grant of ₹ 25 lakhs (~US$0.04 Million) for a year-long project.
- Organization must be a registered entity and have adequate experience working in rural areas of India.
- Organization must not be facing any litigation or negative media coverage.
- Proposed project must be in a rural area.
How to Apply
Applicants fulfilling defined eligibility criteria are required to fill the online application form which includes Organisational Profile and Project Abstract along with some mandatory documents. Visit this website to learn more and apply.
Application Deadline – June 17 2021