Advancing Social Impact with Digital Technologies
Source – Future Learn
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology has launched a course ‘Advancing Social Impact with Digital Technologies’ to learn how to harness digital technology to drive social impact, environmental protection, and sustainable development.
What’s in it for you?
- Exploring quality education, reduced inequality, and gender equality, you’ll discover the digital technology solutions that can help achieve these goals.
- explore the link between digital technologies and sustainable institutions, delving further into SDGs such as sustainable cities and communities.
- Each week, you’ll unpack real-world case studies to help you see digital technology in practice.
- During the final weeks, you’ll understand how this technology can help with SDGs for clean water and sanitation, zero hunger, and partnerships for achieving the goals.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
- Explain the importance of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Explore ways digital technology can be utilised to facilitate the achievement of the UN SDGs
- Apply digital technology solutions to humanitarian issues in an organisational context
- Start Date – The course is available now
- Timeline – 6 weeks
- Effort – 3 hours per week
- Price – ₹4,550 for one whole year