Social Impact Analysis
Source – Acumen Academy
Acumen Academy has launched a course ‘Social Impact Analysis’ to explore frameworks and practical tools for measuring the social impact of your company, organization, or initiative. You will learn to better articulate short-term outcomes and long-term goals, so you can connect them to quantifiable metrics to support your decisions and improve your ability to create impact over time.
What’s in it for you?
- Assess the breadth, depth and focus of your social impact using a three-part framework;
- Craft a theory of change for your organization or initiativ
- Improve your impact using Acumen’s Lean Data approach, with added inspiration from case studies showing how other social enterprises have measured their impact in lean and rigorous ways.
- Learning Tools
- Introduction to Social Impact Analysis
- Building an Impact Framework
- Developing a Theory of Change
- Current and Future Approaches to Impact Measurement and Data Collection
- Duration of the course – 4 weeks
- Deadline – 17 October, 2023
- Fees – Free