Source – Civis
Civis is inviting applications for their Consultatio Fellowship from recent law graduates to gain an understanding of public policy in India while being a part of a developing eco-system that promotes citizen engagement in law-making.
Following are the responsibilities to be carried out in Consultatio Fellowship
- Facilitating and managing public consultations on draft laws and policies on the platform.
- Scoping and staying updated on new draft policies open for consultation by Centre and State governments, along with local level authorities and updating the team about the same.
- Mapping the relevant policy update against the given consultation
- Managing the Policy Leaders Internship Programme
- Assigning interns draft policies open for consultation in order to create citizen-friendly resources that break down legal and technical jargon.
- Tracking and reporting the progress of the pre-legislative consultation process in India
- Analysing data and reviewing consultation-related metrics to gain insights into the public consultation domain in India.
- Assisting in Outreach and Communications
- Drafting and sending emails to Civisens where responses have been successfully received by the Ministry/Department seeking feedback
- Supporting the product management team with chatbot management and FAQs on Civis’ work on specific consultations.
Deadline – 6 May, 2023
Timeline – June 2023 to June 2024